I am Katrin Huth, but people have been calling me Katinka for ages. I work as a senior creative and digital concept developer at TLGG in Berlin. I have a cultural studies, history of art and comparative literature background and a huge passion for photography.
In this blog you will mostly find pictures and stories from my travels and my everyday life in Berlin. Occassionally I happen to be inspired to write a few words about things that inspire or occupy my thoughts, books I have read, music I have listened to, places I have visited and stuff I found on the web.
There is also a portfolio: cargocollective.com/ktinka, but you will find more recent pictures in the blog!
- Radio Fritz did a little interview with me in the category “Blogger Privat” on Trackback. You can listen to it here (in German).
- In October 2010 one of my pictures was featured in an article on Things Organized Neatly in The Guardian.
- In July 2010 I was featured by Creative and Live.
- Campsite likes my blog.
- Mädchenmannschaft asked me a few questions (in German).
- The Kreuzer, Leipzig’s city magazine, printed a little piece about me (in German).
- Some very, very nice words on my blog by Knicolai (in German)